cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why does the battery die so fast on the Samsung Galaxy s22?

(Topic created: 10-04-2022 11:31 AM)
Chris7770
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My phone would say 15% than 12% one second later 5% than dead. Why do Samsungs die so fast?
7 Replies
castamig001
Galaxy
Options
Questions
My battery has been very good. There might be a problem with your battery
Chris7770
Astronaut
Options
Questions
So what can I do to improve it
0 Likes
guitar1158
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have had 4 samsung phones over the last 6 years and have never had a battery issue. My s22 ultra lasts from morning until bed time on heavy use days. It's very rare that I have charge it before I go to bed. I generally get about 6+ hours of video and gaming. I'd go through your settings or check your apps. I'd say it's more than likely you have something chewing through your battery that you probably don't need
Callsign_Reaper
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Even as a moderate power user mine lasts the whole day if not longer
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
I recommend that you try Installing the Samsung Good Guardians application from the Galaxy store the application has a built-in application optimization tool and memory Manager, it is also wise to check the device care feature to check what applications are in deep sleep,
caden3ds
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes