Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Work profile on beta 3

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 10:29 PM)
Ghostdg
Asteroid
Options
Questions
After updating to beta 3, I lost my work profile setup. I cleared cache, removed my work profile, and then tried to set it up once again from my company's portal. I get stuck at a lock screen setting menu. My company uses mobile iron. 

Has anyone after updating to beta 3 been able to keep it working or been able to re-setup their work profile successfully? And if so, did you do anything special?

Thank you
8 Replies
sidd
Halo
Options
Questions
We use VMWARE Workspace one at work and I have no issues with my work profile on beta 3.
0 Likes
Jzmr2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I also have issues with Mobile Iron
BlurryM3
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I use Microsoft intune portal. Having issues as well after latest update
0 Likes
rislas
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I do not know what my company use, but same issues. The button of the set screen lock does not work at all.
0 Likes
Balbir
Constellation
Options
Questions
I have the same issue with Microsoft intune portal since beta 3.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Ghostdg ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ChiTownHawksFan
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I am having the same issue with Intune. I gives me an error saying my password needs to contain and number and be longer that 6 characters.

My password has 4 numbers and is 13 characters...sounds like there might be a problem with a hand off on KNOX.

0 Likes
BlurryM3
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Alot of us are having issues with the work profile, from Microsoft portal, intune, and mobile iron. I'll be withdrawing from the beta because of it.