Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ask everyone

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 08:47 PM)
user5sP2BCBnnx
Constellation
Options
Questions
How can I unsubscribe from the beta update? 
I don't like it, it has many mistake 
10 Replies
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Questions
With a computer using smart switch, you have to factory reset though, so make sure your phone is backed up
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Stable is rolling out to other countries and will be rolling out in the US very soon, people are saying a day or 2
ooferton
Halo
Options
Questions
There isn't really a point into unsubscribing now since the stable release of One UI 6 is rolling out to everybody now. So if you roll back now, either way you will still get One UI 6.
checkthamethod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You might as well keep it at this point
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Questions
At this point, it's your own fault for blindly joining the beta in the first place. It tells you how to revert back to stable firmware.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Unfortunately people get into a big hurry to click that join button without reading first
EvilMadness
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Your a fool you might as well stay on the Beta til it updates. I hate the Betas to but I keep at this point. it keeps messing up my two carrier system were I'm using a ESim and a Physical Sim it will over heat at start up. It slows my data speed down it wasn't like that on U.I. 5.1 and even after 2 reported the Beta Team haven't addressed the issue.
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Looking at the build numbers the last beta update and stable release are the same you might be in trouble if you don't like it just saying
Jsinsmailliw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I wonder why the beta is giving other people issues, only beta 4 gave me a random restart issue and my music app was not doing a search but altogether my phone has been on beta and I have had no issues to speak about, I think that people who are more tech savvy complain less about the beta because we are enjoying the new features and new look.if u want perfect stay on regular build