Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

A feature we need on waterlock

(Topic created: 07-15-2023 08:53 PM)
Options
Suggestions

So you know the feature when water gets sprayed on your watch? You have to go up turn on water lock then turn it off it's a dumb process nobody wants to do. But if you could customize a button that makes it do it quickly? It would be amazing! Another thing is that can the sound when the water spraying out has a voice saying Ejecting water while the music playing. I get a lot of weird looks thinking my watch is broken. What do you this about these suggestions? Make sure to reply with how you feel about this!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Suggestions

I know exactly what you're talking about. This feature used to be available for the Galaxy Watch3 and below, but I'm not sure why Samsung didn't carry it over when they introduced their WearOS lineup of Galaxy Watches. I personally think this is a good idea, and Samsung should carry over more of their features that were exclusively available for Tizen powered watches. Here is an example from my Galaxy Watch3, by the way.20230716_001611.jpg 

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions

Sorry that this reply is very late but I never knew that! It's insane that some features on tizen os was good.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes