cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ABILITY TO ADJUST INDIVIDUAL APP NOTIFICATIONS ON WATCH.

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 07:31 AM)
Options
Suggestions

Need the ability to Adjust each app INDIVIDUAL notification settings on watch. RN if theres one app notification I want to See or VIBRATE ONLY, but dont Want to hear the sound of. I have to mute the WHOLE watch.

I STILL WANT THE NOTIFICATIONS JUST NOT THE SOUND FROM A certain app. I want the rest of the other apps to Sound

In the NOTIFICATION settings of the watch we can only Turn ON or OFF app notifications to the watch. BUT WE CANT set them individually to Vibrate on some , SOUND on other apps and some maybe SILENT but still a vibration etc.

Reason why I have Some apps that alert all day long (SECURITY CAMERAS) I dont want to hear the noise on my watch but I want the Vibration, and see the alert.

unfortunately I Have to Mute the Whole watch and set it to vibrate, in order to have this ONE APP vibrate only.

Thanks. Feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Suggestions

Need the ability to Adjust each app INDIVIDUAL notification settings on watch. RN if theres one app notification I want to See or VIBRATE ONLY, but dont Want to hear the sound of. I have to mute the WHOLE watch.

I STILL WANT THE NOTIFICATIONS JUST NOT THE SOUND FROM A certain app. I want the rest of the other apps to Sound

In the NOTIFICATION settings of the watch we can only Turn ON or OFF app notifications to the watch. BUT WE CANT set them individually to Vibrate on some , SOUND on other apps and some maybe SILENT but still a vibration etc.

Reason why I have Some apps that alert all day long (SECURITY CAMERAS) I dont want to hear the noise on my watch but I want the Vibration, and see the alert.

unfortunately I Have to Mute the Whole watch and set it to vibrate, in order to have this ONE APP vibrate only.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions

I think what your looking for is in the wear app. Watch settings/notifications /app notifications. 

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions

In addition to your notification mods I would like us to have the ability to select the complexity of notifications on an individual basis. As with sound vs mute, notification complexity - simple vs complex (basic vs verbose) is not selective on an individual basis. Basic vs complex has implications for power consumption: more info + more notifications = more pixels lit up = more power consumption. It would be great to be able to choose the amount of info in a individual type of notification rather than a blanket proposition.  We would also need that type of control over notifications that originate from phones and are "Bluetoothed" to watches. 

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Suggestions

0 Likes