Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AOD Clock Customization

(Topic created: 10-07-2022 07:01 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Posted this again from about two weeks ago.

Please devs, do this! Just doing this for the lock screen makes little sense since the lock screen is only seen to unlock it. If it sits waiting to be unlocked, it goes back to the AOD (if used) or being blank. So anyway... 

With the new "Wallpaper and Style" setup with Beta 3 (& I really like it), only the lock screen can use those adjustments outside if the home screen adjustments, but not the AOD. Can we update this to have the same functions in picking a color and resizing the clock in the AOD? 

We got beta 4 now and still not implemented, so I am thinking this is the last beta to the final release. 

The AOD in image 1 has only 12 choices, 6 pastel & 6 palette colors all along the pastel look. The clock size cannot be adjusted as it is one size only 

The lock screen in image 2 is a color I chose with the color picker, and the clock can be resized all for the lock screen. 

Please add the lock screen capability to the AOD in the final release! 

Thanks! 

AOD, customization, colors 

4 Replies
smbj_1005
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I would appreciate if we had a bigger clock on AOD. I agree with Tom6068. Please give us that option
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
It's really the only thing I see that needs to be added. To be honest, much of the UI 5.0 doesn't have any big breakthrough changes in appearance and only some in functionality.

Unless something big is added, this will not be comparable from when UI 4.0 went to 4.1. Or even when 3.0 went to 4.0 as that was a marked improvement.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Thank you!