Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Add an option to play videos in loop in Gallery app

(Topic created: 09-27-2022 08:33 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I don't know if there was this feature and they took it out or it has never been existed, but I could not find a way to play videos in loop in Gallery app. I also tried "open in video player" but still no option for that.

I could just hit play button to play it again, but it would be very convenient to let it loop automatically since some clips are about 10-15 seconds.
3 Replies
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
If you open the media in Video Player and tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner, there will be an option to automatically repeat videos.Screenshot_20220927_105522_Video Player_1000001036_1664294145.png
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Thanks. I still don't understand why not also put it in Gallery app too since I can easily swipe and change to another video. Plus I can see preview of all images and videos at the bottom.

I also think they should integrate setting options on Video player into Gallery app since video can be played in Gallery without opening another Video player. Video player is kinda redundant.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team