Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Adding a option to keep 120hz even during battery saver

(Topic created: 08-16-2023 04:54 PM)
mindester
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I know it kinda doesn't make sense for what im saying but having 120hz as an option to keep on while having battery saver isn't a bad idea because I like the functionality of the power saving modes like bottlenecking the cpu under 70% and reducing app updates, But I also want smooth animation and frame rate as well because it looks amazing.

5 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I've tried to create a routine to allow that (just in case). I successfully created and saved a routine, but it just couldn't perform it.Screenshot_20230816_195909_Modes and Routines.jpg
mindester
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yeah battery saver conflicts with it
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
This would be awesome, I always keep power saving on but hate that I have to turn off the 120hz refresh rate .
Juanaman
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I mean it does defeat the purpose of power saving because it is deff power hungry to do such a task so I mean I get why maybe like 90hz stable on power saving would be pretty awesome
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes