Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Always on display now touch sensative

(Topic created: Thursday)
Lorr
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

I am not a fan of the always on display being touch sensitive. In the past when I had that option turned on I used to launch complications all the time cause I touched the screen or got it wet.  I would like it togo back to where I can turn off the always on display being touch sensitive.

5 Replies
jcnote
Halo
Options
Suggestions

I agree. You should be able to toggle the Touch screen to wake setting on or off when AOD is on.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Lorr

Thank you for your suggestion on AOD. 

As @jcnote suggested, you may switch your AOD setting as per your preference (AOD off/ wrist to wake off, sensitivity off...).

Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Noodoo
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Now that the actual watches are launched, I can confirm that the touch sensitive AOD causes unintentional triggers frequently, eg washing hands, sweaty exercises.

Can we have an option to disable touch sensitive aod pls

Jeepmb
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Agreed. The option is there, but it is greyed out when "Always On Display" is enabled.

It would be very desirable to have the option to disable "Touch screen to wake" while having AOD enabled.Screenshot_20240725_111420_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

0 Likes
Members_JWrtmQ9
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
  •  
0 Likes