Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Auto Optimization Notification

(Topic created: 09-11-2022 04:30 AM)
DimkaSD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Woke up this morning and saw that my phone restarted. I know this is part of auto Optimization, but it would be a good idea to add a message similar to what you get when a software update restarts your phone (i.e., auto Optimization noticed a slight performance issue and restarted your phone to keep it running fresh)

Otherwise users don't know if this is something that's related to an update, optimization, or your phone simply dying on you. This can create unnecessary tickets / warranty exchanges being logged with Samsung due to constant unexplained restarts.
5 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I don't use this feature, but I agree with you. Your suggestion reminds me of the similar pop-up notification I got on Windows saying that it needs to restart and gives me some options (restart now, pick a time, snooze)
bluefire
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yep, my phone did the same this morning. I do have auto optimization but it has never done it until this morning..
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Mine did it one time, and my alarm didn't go off...
So I was late for work...I turned it off after that..
We need the ability to schedule it as we had before
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
I've said this in a previous post about this it is an excellent feature and if we can't choose when we want to do it what Samsung really needs to do is when the phone restarts is make it so the phone will start up without having to unlock it first being that the best time to restart and optimize would be at night while sleeping like I said the whole problem is having to unlock the phone for the system to start up after restart I really don't understand why it is this way doesn't make sense
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team