Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bigger clock on Lock Screen

(Topic created: 09-18-2022 07:20 AM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Can we have a bigger clock font on the Lock Screen? I feel like it would be better to fill the space uptop and makes it easier to read the time. Though one thing I worry about is that the Always On Display will either have to be the same as the LockScreen clock font or just different. 
10 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
This I agree with, a bigger clock would be good
Sveney
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I'm all for this too and since we have the different lock screen clocks in the settings it seems easy enough to make it optional and available
JPlaid
Star
Options
Suggestions
Definitely agree!
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Agreed, but, may take more battery. Still would be a nice option though
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
agreed. but I've been told to try Good Lock to make a larger clock. I'm not that creative. 😉
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I use that too, but I don't like the fact that it is kind of limited and doesn't have alignment tools. Along with that, it can't sync with the wallpaper color and I just don't like the fonts GoodLock gives you in general.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
my experience when I explored that option 👍
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
If you have the color set to adaptive in the main lockscreen settings, it will adapt the color to the background regardless of Goodlock settings. Screenshot_20220918_145217_Settings_1000001067_1663537937.jpgScreenshot_20220918_145233_Lawnchair_1000001068_1663537953.jpg
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Oh that's cool then, but I don't think it works on custom ones.
0 Likes