Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth Tethering

(Topic created: 10-16-2022 11:17 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I noticed the Bluetooth Tethering has returned for Android 13, hopefully it stays for the stable release. It was introduced with Android 9, it didn't seem to get much traction or popularity because Samsung users just used Mobile Hotspot to share internet connection. Bluetooth technology and connectivity is getting better every year. And the Bluetooth Tethering is actually a lot faster on the S22 trio and S21 trio versus when I tried it on my S10+ in 2019. I have to say the Mobile Hotspot has a lot more options for connection settings, privacy, security, and faster connection speeds. Still though, I do think Bluetooth Tethering shouldn't be forgotten like it was to Android 9's successor, Android 10 aka Android Q. Give it chance for One UI 5. After all, it was introduced with One UI 1.0.
1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes