Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring back the line graph for battery usage

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 09:12 PM)
JasonToddsToes
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions

Please don't go down the iPhone route. Bring back the line graph. I don't see why anyone cares if they used 132% battery. Bring back the since last full charge please it was very good

6 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree! Last full charge information is very useful! There have been multiple requests for this function to return I hope that they will hear the want for it
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
If you open the device care menu and select the battery settings then battery usage the line Graph is still available, all if you install the Samsung Good Guardians app and then install the battery tracker it will show battery usage Screenshot_20231007_014439_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20231007_014753_Battery Tracker.jpg
JasonToddsToes
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Samsung should bring the since full charge back with percentage numbers
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I understand what you are saying, I think Samsung has changed the battery life usage into a different system, but that may change in the future, please take a moment and send Samsung feedback on this issue and feature, Every suggestion is read by the Samsung beta Development team
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Yes, PLEASE bring back "since last full charge" stats. I hate this new layout
0 Likes