Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring back the old emojis

(Topic created: 12-09-2023 05:13 AM)
ArmenH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Imo the old emojis looked better than these. These ones look cheap like it is from the cheap android phone. Or add an option to have two type of emojis (old-new). 
13 Replies
peachypuff
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I'm autistic and the new update ruined my whole entire day. after being used to the way the emojis looked for years and then they get drastically changed and look absolutely terrible, and then discovering I had no way to change it back on a phone that I paid $1k+ for, I about lost my **bleep**. if you're not going to provide a way to go back to the original emojis then DONT CHANGE IT. I don't use them very often but I do use the heart ones kinda often and even those look bad. just gunna stop using them altogether I guess. they're so bad i seriously don't even want to look at them. I just love buying a product that I have no control over and a company can just change **bleep** on it whenever they want without my consent it's great (:

usernjBmrwLyWo
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I'm just going to join in to complain.... 

I agree a phone with over 1K and you can't choose your own emojicons...

Samsung... Are you trying to give other companies your clients... We the people want the ability to choose our emojicons... Or at least not want to puke at today's ui 6 version of them.... Adults can buy nice phones, don't make our stuff look like it's for a 3 year old. 

user1z9FaXjKQ6
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I found the old emojis acceptable to use for texts with customers. They now feel very childish and in my opinion, emojis are away for me to transcend words in a text message. The term, it's not what you say but how you say it. Emojis help me to translate the meaning of the words that I'm using per a facial expression. Words are only 7% of communication. Facial expressions are like 50%. I feel as though my ability to communicate has been diminished. Please add an option to revert back. Why might you want to revert back or give an option to? What might the positive outcomes be for Samsung if they decided to do so? What would be important about those outcomes for Samsung?

arthurdls
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Give us the option to switch back to the old emojis please Samsung!!