Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Changeable quicksettings buttons

(Topic created: 10-24-2023 06:25 PM)
Con_Man
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
When you first pull down the quick settings to be able to see the notifications, you have the option to enable both the device controll and media output buttons. Swipe down again and you now see smart view and device control. It would be nice to be able to change where each button it (as in which order they are in) and also change around each button. I usually don't like the buttons visible on the first drop down so I have them disabled but I don't see any way to change, let's say, device control to be media output instead. This would be a nice customization feature and personalize your phone to what you need. Either that being smart controls, media output, or streaming functionality.
4 Replies
Axl_
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yes, I hate that you cannot change the big buttons.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
I wonder if this would be something they would include in One UI 6.1
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I could see them updating QuickStar to give it more features down the line once more devices are on 6.0
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team