Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

DeX mode desktop icon size

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 11:31 AM)
Options
Suggestions
Please let us scale app icons on the desktop to be smaller in UHD 4K resolution for samsung dex. They are about twice the size one would expect.

3 Replies
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Speaking of Dex mode, are you having any problems with it being slow and Samsung Internet/Gallery just being completely broken? Speed was fine last update, but Gallery and Internet were/are completely unusable when dex is in standalone mode. (Already submitted bug reports for both)
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I had extended sessions with no slowness but I do keep a fan towards my phone at all times.

I noticed: when I start DeX mode from 8% battery remaining it has pretty bad responsiveness for a while, I figure it is the overheating issue. I do recall reading some kind of guidance saying not to do heavy use with a charging phone though. It also has choppiness if I share the samsung bookcover keyboard to the phone from my tablet.

Keep forgetting to try out samsung internet but I'll try to double check that. I default to chrome by this point because I got used to tweaking certain chrome://flags that make my experience easier
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes