Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Dynamic theme colors

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 10:25 AM)
SpenJo
Star
Options
Suggestions
The dynamic themes are great but for me personally the colors are dull and not really matching with my wallpaper. Maybe making the colors more vibrant and a bit more complimentary to each other would be nice. For example my wallpaper has a lot of blue but one of the colors chosen was a lavender. Please slightly alter the algorithms in charge of choosing the colors or use the Google material you algorithm when it becomes open source
3 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
great idea to have the ability to choose from among several theme options OR stick with the basic look (I'm a basic guy, but appreciate the variety)
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @SpenJo ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,a
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I think what they need to do is allow users to tweak a few colors not all cause you can do that in theme park, the approach is great but the colors are toned down as they should be, you don't want to run anybody off but for saturation and pop they should allow tweaking of main colors at least maybe 2 or 3 colors, but the system adjustment is definitely a start
0 Likes