Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Face Unlock

(Topic created: 09-28-2022 04:46 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Hello. I just wanted to talk about the face unlock feature. who even uses Samsung face unlock?!.
I know there's people gonna come and say it's an extra feature if you don't wanna use it don't use it. but let's be honest. $1200 phone like samsung shouldn't put something that's unsecure and pointless. it's embarrassing opening your phone with any face. 

Please remove face unlock feature. it's pointless. Thank-you 

0 Likes
7 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I use face unlock and fingerprint. Do you think a lot of people will try deep faking your face?
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
my friend opened my phone with his face, and we don't look alike.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Dang, that doesn't happen to me
Jason0114
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Just because you don't use it doesn't mean the feature needs to get removed-?
knappage
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Haven't had any issues with the face unlock
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I do admit that face unlock needs a bit more work. However, just because you don't like the feature, it shouldn't warrant Samsung to delete it. You can easily turn the feature off. It is not mandatory.

You don't even have to do any exaggerated steps to unlock your phone. Just look directly at your phone screen and it'll unlock. By that logic, you should avoid looking at the phone screen entirely instead of "embarrassing" yourself.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes