(Topic created: 08-17-2022 11:18 PM)
user79YTrwg4MN
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Hello,

There are a few features I think would be helpful if it's possible to add:

• Auto rotate based on face/eye orientation 
  • Auto rotate option on always on display, or a way to toggle between portrait and landscape mode easier than digging through AOD settings to change orientation 
  • Auto rotate option to allow upside down usage
  • Better keyboard learning of words and phrases, there are still words that are not learned no matter how many times I force my keyboard to save
  • Different profiles, ie work mode or something similar where I can separate the apps showing
  • Option to manually add video apps for increased brightness video option
  • Option to allow app usage when phone is on and unlocked and press and hold fingerprint reader, example if I want my secure folder to open if I press and hold the fingerprint reader while phone is unlocked and turned on the home screen 
  • Option to tap back of phone for additional functions, example toggle silent by double tapping back of phone
  • Option to add privacy settings in case multiple people are looking at your screen to hide private info or notification info
  • Option to add edge panel to both sides
  • Option to zoom in/expand to full screen on any video regardless of app
  • Option to hide content in task switcher, could be added to goodlock module
2 Replies
user79YTrwg4MN
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Oh, also can you add the following:

*different screen off/on animation

*different fingerprint unlock animations

*snap effects for floating windows when expanding or shrinking floating windows, example: when I stretch a window towards the edge of the screen have it snap and fit the screen

*improvement of floating windows, have them react differently depending on the app, example a video playing, when shrinking window have it snap to the shape of the video player during change of size, and have message type apps notify from the floating bubble and expand notification from floating window

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team