Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Finger pinch gesture should snooze not cancel alarms

(Topic created: Thursday)
userieuiimEbqe
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

It's too easy to accidentally cancel an alarm going off on the watch with the finger double pinch gesture enabled. Given that users often use alarms for sleep, the feature should default to snooze rather than cancel (or have an option to disable the pinch gesture to respond to alarm).

4 Replies
G87M2
Halo
Options
Suggestions

I had to disable pinch gesture because I answered every single call on my watch on accident, especially those I wanted to avoid.

userieuiimEbqe
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Ooh that's a big yikes. Def needs to be able to be turned on/off on a per app basis.

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userieuiimEbqe

Thank you for your suggestion on Double Pinch. 

Our current concept for Alarm cancel is to utilize "full awake", as we expect users to swipe for snooze option to slowly wake up for their planned activity (instead of sleeping inšŸ˜„). 

However, as we are collecting more data from users for Double Pinch usage, we will get a better idea how to optimize this feature. 

As always, thank you for your suggestion and contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Suggestions

I actually just made a post similar to this before seeing this one. I think it'd be neat if you could give each alarm different ways to control from your Galaxy Watch, that way if there's a really important alarm that you can't miss, you have to pick up your phone to dismiss it, but it will still ring on your watch.

0 Likes