Did you mean: 

Original topic:

GOOGLE PAY

(Topic created: 10-27-2022 10:57 PM)
Remy458
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Tired making a transaction with Google pay and wasn't able cause the software did not support it. It would be great if that was fixed
7 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Wow
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
You mean samsung pay cause Google doesn't work. I don't use the contact less payment I hate it on Android. I had an iPhone and apple pay was much easier and I thought it was better
0 Likes
kathiii
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Google pay will be disabled till the stable version of One UI 5 is released.
Use Samsung Pay until then.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Exactly, and it makes perfect sense why they would disable it too.
0 Likes
Lawrence1124
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I used Google pay for a purchase while on the beta and it worked fine. Lmao
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Could you please comunícate to your team to not force us to use Samsung wallet and make it default tap to pay app in order to use the app for the other features like Samsung pass? I prefer Google pay because it's easier to use.. But Samsung wallet is forcing me to use Samsung wallet as the default app, if I want to access my username and password for apps and websites... Why?! Let me be able to use Samsung Wallet without having to make it my default app.
0 Likes