Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds/Galaxy Watch Quick Settings

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 05:05 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I would really appreciate being able to control my Galaxy Buds settings (or other peripherals) without having to tap through a number of menus to get access to the full settings. Something similar to the way Apple has set up their Airport control menu would be amazing. Having to swipe down the notification bar to go to quick settings, click on devices, click on my buds, only to be give a half hearted attempt at a menu for the buds is disappointing. These are Samsung buds, I just feel like there should be a greater level of integration than what we currently have. Being able to add a quick settings toggle that would bring up buds settings without exiting your current screen would be a time saver.
0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Shadeslayur ,

We have a couple of widgets for Buds to show battery info as well as ability  to turn on/off Ambient sound and Block touches settings.  Please let me know if this works for you. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
The widgets do not have nearly enough options and also, since they are only available on the home screen, require you to exit the app you are in and go to the home screen just to change a setting on the buds.
0 Likes