Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gallery "Suggestions"

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 05:21 PM)
MathewG
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
When viewing the auto-populated "Remaster" section inside the "Suggestions" section in Gallery, I've noticed one quirky issue that has become somewhat of an annoyance. When selecting "Save" to save the suggested remaster, the pop-up dialog that tells you "picture saved as __ in __->__->__" actually blocks user input along the bottom of the screen for an annoyingly long period of time and prevents me from interacting with the preview slider on the next picture that populates. I wish the dialog box were smaller, or disappeared more quickly, or make it swipe-able so that I can dismiss it myself. I imagine the issue to be in more places than just here specifically but this is where the issue is most pressing for me. See picture for visual. THANKS!

Cover image

Cover image

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team