Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Great animations ! Needs emoji implementation

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 09:12 AM)
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Animations are great. However, the phone runs really choppy. Swipe gestures have been running slow. 
Also ,the new emoji in my opinion are some of the best out there, and I would love to see an emoji wallpaper maker similar to what Google has on pixel phones. I think this would be a great addition.
Please also allow us to change the icon size in the settings. My icons are much bigger and feels squished together. 

7 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I don't see any difference in the emotional. What messaging app are you using? Samsung, Google, or Veriszon message +.
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Here is old versus new. You should be able to see them pop up in any non Google appsSamsung-One-UI-5-emoji-featured-image_1000011511_1691778905.jpgSamsung-One-UI-6.0-Emojis-2_1000011510_1691778872.jpg
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'm using Google messages to text so those emojis have not changed, try using a Samsung app like Samsung notes or Snapchat and even X. You'll see the new design.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Thank you, I also use the Google messages. Will check it out.
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I think you may need to do a reset or hard restart and clear the cache. My beta on my s23 plus is working perfectly as far as smoothness goes. The biggest problem for me has been the gesture responsiveness. I agree, the emojis look fantastic and i cant decide whether i like these or whatsapps emojis more its a close one.
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I think I'll do that thanks ! And yeah , I'm glad they redesigned the emojis. Using them in Snapchat groups was embarrassing
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team