Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I want a different battery on the S23

(Topic created: 09-25-2022 01:15 PM)
Zapp2211
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions

What the **bleep** are you guys doing with the s23 ultra you're keeping the same battery why don't you change it to at least a 50 55 watt  battery I thought they would be changes in this phone that's coming out please tell me that you guys are going to change it's ridiculous not putting something new on the s23 ultra it's very powerful

Don't let us down please change the battery and make the phone a lot better than what it is.

Paul
6 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This isn't the forum to express opinion on future products under development. Try to offer suggestions that may improve future products, software, and user experience.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Has it been confirmed or is it still rumor
0 Likes
BetaV2Tester
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I agree, and it would be a great idea if they make S23 Ultra screen flat no curves and bezelless. Adding some animations to the front camera cutout, will smash out all other smartphones. 🤩
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I'm assuming that by "50 or 55w battery" you're talking about charging speed? I can only assume that Samsung hasn't switched to the faster speeds because it involves placing 2 batteries instead of one into the device.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Since this post is not related to S22 Beta, it's best if your suggestion is posted in the general board of Samsung Members Community.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Zapp2211
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Ok you got i was just a little upset about the new phone for next year I'll take back what I said I'm a great Samsung fan .
Paul
0 Likes