Original topic:

Jibe RCS in Samsung Messages

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 06:58 PM)
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions

Hey Beta team,

It has been heavily requested for years and now is the time to add and implement Jibe RCS to unlocked firmware for all supporting carriers (most already do.)

This is a feature that has been constantly requested each beta and needs to be standard in the OS right away. Most carriers already support this and in fact use this. Some carrier branded firmwares even have their own RCS enabled right away while the same carrier on unlocked firmware does not. Let's fix that by adding and enabling it natively!

Please add native rcs to all supporting carriers on unlocked firmware, we deserve better.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Thank you USBetaModerator, I hope this happens soon. The people want this feature and Samsung has this technology ready, let's strengthen the Galaxy name.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.