Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Just accent color in color palatte?

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 07:54 PM)
miranduuuuuh_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Would it be possible to just change the one bubble in the samsung messages? I'm not super bothered by both of the bubbles changing but maybe I'm not the only person who wouldn't mind seeing only the sent bubble changing colors 

5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
I would love to be able to change not only the colors but the styles of the bubbles too
miranduuuuuh_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, I remember being able to do that on my old androids. Not sure if it was a Samsung but it was a pretty cool feature
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Hey there. If you're looking for further customization of your color palette, I'd suggest using GoodLock's Theme Park or using Repainter from Google Play. Personally, I use and prefer Repaiter as it gives you total control of the Monet (Material You) which themes the system. You get to pick your colors quite precisely.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
miranduuuuuh_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Much appreciate! I'll definitely check out Repainter. I've tried using Theme Park in the past and I'm not a big fan.
0 Likes