Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Messages app and chat bubbles

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 05:01 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Hey Samsung, I love the new messages notification icon on the lock screen and the notification bar but what about making the chat bubbles that style shape on the screen when you open a message instead of the square style. 
It would be a completely new look from what everyone else has and it would solve the slight problem some people have with the chat head/bubble taking up the whole screen basically lol 
I like features of the chat style just wish it wasn't so big when opened 🙃 

It would also be nice to make the size of the emoji and smiley faces bigger in the menu and when we send them or be able to make them big regardless of our font size 😀 cus mine is tiny I don't like people snooping at my messages. 

Also could we have some new animated ones, you guys have made some great additions to the whole thing like being able to put some together and get an animated thing going but I'm talking about making the single emojis animated as well and maybe just some newer more useful ones maybe a funny set like from the movies like sausage fest or Disney's Shrek characters, Bob Ross, Ron Burgundy, bigfoot, ghostbusters characters like slimer etc creative funny ones 

Also please please add RCS chat features to stock messages app with the samsung additions as well lol. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I will 🫠

As always, you stay classy samsung🤭🤣 

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes