Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More Material You and less iOS.

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 04:48 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Samsung, please look at these screenshots where I compare OneUI5 to Stock Android. Stock Android incorperates Material You quite well, while it's lacking in many areas in OneUI, such as in the Screenshot Toolbar, Notification quick actions, DEFINITELY in the camera app, and in many more areas. 

17 Replies
J1134
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Please do not listen to this. One ui is way better looking
Options
Suggestions
I'm suggesting they add more material you to the UI, since Samsung already started. It's unprofessional and tacky to leave many areas the way they are now unthemed.
J1134
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I know and I think those google toggles look terrible and are a huge waste of space
0 Likes
Confused980
Comet
Options
Suggestions
One ui won't go full material you like Google does for the pixel. Samsung has their own take on material you. Samsung not going full material you don't bother me. Going full material you is too much and Samsung should just keep one ui as it is. If you want full material you themeing just buy a pixel
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I have a Pixel and the software is consistent while OneUI is not.

Leave the Beta if your content with what you have now. The beta is here for us to request features and whatever else.

Options
Suggestions
Almost no requests are ever considered here. So what's your point?
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I also agree that Samsung could incorporate color theming into more of the UI. The quick settings could definitely use an update but I doubt Samsung will go for that. But yeah the camera app, notification text, screenshot menu, all the little areas like that could definitely use some color
Options
Suggestions
Amen. We need consistency.
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I prefer the 6 toggles option, the rest can change or be customized, but removing toggles isn't a great idea, since we need many extra swipes to find something
0 Likes