Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More Material You and less iOS.

(Topic created: 09-02-2022 06:32 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Samsung, please look at these screenshots where I compare OneUI5 to Stock Android. Stock Android incorperates Material You quite well, while it's lacking in many areas in OneUI, such as in the Screenshot Toolbar, Notification quick actions, DEFINITELY in the camera app, and in many more areas. 

17 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Thats what I thought when I first picked up a Pixel, but it's really not extra work at all. Finding the toggle you're looking for is super fast. It's just a swipe away. Lol
0 Likes
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Amen!!! If Samsungs UI doesn't improve with consistency, animations, and design then idkkkkk 😬 😬 😬
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes ive been saying for so long that Samsung should focus on consistency and smoothness above all else so their base ui will be great. Then when the ui is super consistent and smooth, they can focus on adding features.
Options
Suggestions
1000%. It's like Samsung leaves something half done, then moves on to the next thing.
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Let's start a riot!!!!
Confused980
Comet
Options
Suggestions
One ui is not perfect but maybe incorporate some of the features from color os
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userVzTHB81wN9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I agree, Samsung should incorporate color theming into more of the UI and good for @PossiblyLucky for going through and finding all the differences!
0 Likes