Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Move the call icon in sms back to the top of the sms instead of a dropdown menu

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 05:48 PM)
corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The Android 12 Beta changes the ability to call someone directly from messages to a drop down menu instead of an icon the top of the messages. Please eliminate this unnecessary step of having to tap a drop down menu first and then tapping the icon to be able to call someone. It's inconvenient to go through this multi step process.

10 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Nope I like this where it is, after seeing this post, I went and check I was beta testing for Google messages and didn't know this was changed but it looks cleaner and I like it this new way
youu
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Same for me
0 Likes
corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
That tells me you don't use this feature
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Actually I have, like I said I been Beta testing the Google Messages app recently. Since it was changed I took a look, also Google messages has it the same way and I think it looked cleaner. Goodle need to Change there this way also.
0 Likes
EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
This must be in the stock messaging app, because it's not changed in the Google messenger app 😎
0 Likes
corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yes. Stock messaging app. I have messages going back 6 years in it.
0 Likes
userdmF8honKlx
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I was thinking the same thing. Cleans up nice but the extra step is a little annoying since I did use that button a lot.
corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Thanks👍
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team