Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New S Pen menu color

(Topic created: 10-09-2022 10:02 AM)
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I want to say that I love the new s pen menu with the image of the pen at the top. My only request for it would be to have it color match to your device like how the "About Phone" page is. 
I'll show you what I mean below

I have a sky blue S22 Ultra, but a gray s pen is shown in its menu.

Whereas in about phone, the blue phone is shown properly

5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
It matches mine 😆 I purchased the Graphite Unlocked S22 Ultra from Samsung
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Very cool. Not sure if the setting was there before, but you can use another Spen while your primary is in the phone. Not sure if I would use this but good to have the option.
Also using the pen to take pics, and for playing music to advance or previous songs works very well. Remote control for your phone.
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yea all these settings have been here for a while (was a note user from N5-N20U). The thing I was talking about that's new is the image of the spen at the top which is new with OneUI 5.
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That was what I wish they include too. And I hope, later on, when you pair it with a new Spen if the other broke is that there is a string of code that tells what color it is so that it matches it. I also hope they have some way of removing unnecessary images on Settings to save a bit of storage.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes