Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New quick panel is not one hand friendly

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 11:07 PM)
arosso3
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
The new quick panel design makes it unusabel when holding the phone with one hand
0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userFI58WkU3k5
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Hello, I would also like to share my opinion on the new quick panel layout. I appreciate the effort to improve the user interface and make it more modern and sleek. However, I have some concerns about the one-hand usability of the new layout.

The new quick panel layout has the buttons on the top of the screen, which makes it harder to reach them with one hand on larger phones. This is especially inconvenient when I want to quickly toggle some settings without using both hands. I think the previous layout was more ergonomic and user-friendly, as most of the buttons are on the bottom of the screen, which were easier to use with one hand.

I suggest that you either revert to the old layout or provide an option to choose between the two layouts in the settings. This way, users can customize their experience according to their preferences and comfort. I hope you will consider this feedback and make One UI 6 more accessible and enjoyable for everyone. 

I have always chosen Samsung over iPhones and other android phones because of its focus on one-handed use, which is very important for me. I don’t want to compromise on the convenience and efficiency of using my phone with one hand, which is why I hope you will keep this feature in mind when designing future versions of One UI.

0 Likes
Suggestions
Are you guys referring to this one-handed option?Screenshot_20230814_224954_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230814_225014_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes