Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notification Drawer on Lockscreen

(Topic created: 12-20-2021 04:20 PM)
BattleShipp
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
So on the lockscreen, in order to access the notification tray, to let's say turn on the flashlight, you have to tap the notifications listed below the status bar. It would be easier to swipe down from the top of screen to pull it down, but right now that just brings up the unlock screen. I am used to swiping down instead of tapping normally and would like to ask if the notification tray on the lock screen also have the pull down to open function besides tapping the notification icons.
7 Replies
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Mine shows notifications..? Is this what u mean? Sorry I couldn't record the whole thing since locking it causes the screen recording to stop. But pulling down from lock screen shows this. šŸ¤” Are you still having this issue?Screenshot_20211220-153117_One UI Home_34277_1640032277.jpg
0 Likes
BattleShipp
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I am. Here are two screenshots illustrating my experience.Screenshot_20211220-162044_One UI Home_17670_1640039014.jpgScreenshot_20211220-162039_One UI Home_17669_1640038972.jpg
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Hmm.. I have mine set up a bit different. I don't use a pin. I use fingerprint scanner. But I also don't think I allow notification badges on my lock screen. I'm gonna check. Do you have good lock? It provides more options as far as lock screen goes. I'm going to check my settings to see if I tailored it specifically to be easier.Screenshot_20211220-191923_One UI Home_34296_1640045963.jpg
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I also apparently have the notification area cut out of screenshots by design also. Another option available from either the regular Samsung options or maybe good lock I'm not sure. After I check settings I'll report back.
BattleShipp
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thank you!!! I forgot I had Good Lock set up and when I turned that off, it swipes down. I still like using good lock so I suppose I shall suggest it to the good lock team instead of Samsung since that was apparently who my suggestion should be for.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Suggestions
No problem! Yeah the newer versions inside of good lock are very customizable. Even down to the colors of the volume panel. Which is tricky to find it's actually in theme park. Which is weird bcuz you can change it in the sound assistant menu but it's limited. There's way more details/options in theme park.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team