Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Notification Pop Up Style

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 02:33 PM)
Darkgamer
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
The smaller notifications are nice, but sometimes one pops out while fiddling with another app and then it switches over to that app completely. I'd rather have an additional option that displays the notification over the time briefly, and then goes back to normal. This would be much cleaner as well as a nice quality of life change. Plus, no accidently opening an app fully! It'd be nice to have this natively on android. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Tuli_S
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
In WhatsApp its called a Popup notification Screenshot_20221021_173119_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Once upon a time, back in the android 4-5.x days I think, that's exactly how it used to work. I liked it, but it was very easy to miss it and I think that's why Google killed it outright for popup
Options
Suggestions
What are we talking about here? Does you guys have screenshots to show what you're talking about? I'm not familiar with it.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Basically once upon a time notifications didn't pop up, rather than ran across the status bar like a ticker. AndroidPIT-ticker-text-notification-w1400h1050_1000002394_1666474770.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes