Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One Ui 4

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 01:01 PM)
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
This is not an issue with the beta, but I thought that if I'm going to be heard, then why not report this. I get this happening to me every time I'm trying to delete something but accidentally skipped a photo/video I wanted to delete previous to the photo/video I just deleted. What happens is, let's say I have 3 photos I'm reviewing, so I decide to delete the second photo/video, but then I swipe to the first photo/video right after deleting the second photo/video. Naturally you would think Gallery would leave you to the one you swipe to right? No, for some reason it will ignore your command and swipe to the third photo/video, instead. Could the deleting process be redesigned for One Ui 4 and in general? Thanks.
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Thanks a LOT!šŸ˜
0 Likes