Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Custom Theme App and Social Extension for the existing app framework

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 09:14 AM)
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Samsung Themes is Great. Let's face it no one else offers as much customization in the global market.  And while it offers a great way to customize your phone, it doesn't give you an easy way to do it yourself,  I know, I have tried to get to themes placed on the market forever now.  

The biggest issue is there is no way to customize your Galaxy Series phone YOURSELF from your Galaxy Series phone. 

See I consider myself a mobile photographer, my pictures have millions of views and I have sold several, and I want a way to use my pictures, my artistic flair and style in my theme. And to do it without the pain of a computer or camera being involved, as I do not use one, ever. And even with a computer we all known themeing is a pain..
A truly easy, user customized, themeing is missing from the Samsung eco system, especially consideringthe power of what we hold in our hands, even with budget devices now. 

I would love to see a Theme Creator studio brought to mobile. 
This would also allow the chance to tie that into the ability to share your theme to other Samsung users and place them in the theme store for free, post links to social media, and draw alot more attention to the fact that Samsung is the ONLY company that offers Millions of ways to make your Galaxy yours, now let us, your users make that BILLIONS.

It gets so much bigger through, because just themeing your phone is one thing, but with the Galaxy Theme Creator app you should open it up to Theme you entire Galaxy Eco System From your Phone, to your watch face, to your Samsung TVs and Chrome books. One app, available on any Samsung device, that allows you to create one theme that you can change to fit your world. 

You could even pair that with device routines to draw the color of your Galaxy theme into your home when you use the device home setting at the top of all your Android devices. 

Anyway that is my idea, leave your comments and suggestions below. 

5 Replies
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Very much this
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Have you tried theme park.. One of the add ons for good lock? In other words.. The whole suite of add ons for Good Lock is to. Customize the look and feel of the OS. This is how I've been able to survive since they imposed timed free themes. My phone is actually what it want it to look like!
CreyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I'm familiar with good lock and it's depth, however, not quite what I'm suggesting.
never-reven
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I second this.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @CreyX ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team