Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Secure Folder Notification

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 10:15 PM)
rsfinsrq
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Beta 2 and still have the notification after restart to "sign into your secure folder to receive notifications.". Never received that notification before. I keep my secure folder hidden and don't want an advertisement that it exists on my device. I tried everything I can think of to turn this notification off but the notification option toggles in secure folder are fixed and won't let me change them. Was hoping this would be fixed in beta 2.
9 Replies
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Honestly, I like the notification. It reminds me to unlock it if I want to receive notifications from the secure folder. It would be nice to allow user to choose if they want to receive it or not.
userp6tZtQKudk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I believe that is going to be a permanent new feature unless enough testers give a thumbs down 👎🏼.
Options
Suggestions
Yes, this sucks!
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I don't get that notification
0 Likes
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yes I don't like that, it's supposed to be a secure folder, if someone has my phone and that's showing up. They will wonder what's in my secure folder and then may try to access it.
racedog
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Ditto on hating this notification. Why would a rational person want to be advertising what is supposed to be a secure and private location? I hate this!
MrBungle
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Does more reply's bring this to samsungs attention?

I can't stand this on restarts! I don't want the world to see I have something secure on my phone. They may think im a spy or cheating when I really just prefer to have certain things in a hidden location.
rsfinsrq
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Exactly this!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team