Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Simplify Graphs/Information in Samsung Health

(Topic created: 06-14-2024 03:15 PM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions

In the Samsung Health app, I think some information could be simplified or grouped together or make it more compact

Here are some examples:

1. Sleep score factors page
Instead of showing 5 cards (each factor per card and each card takes almost the whole screen), I think they could be grouped into 2 major cards based on similar graph types. So we could just tap on each button to see the graph instead of scrolling down to see each one..
- Sleep time and Sleep cycles could be grouped
- Physical recovery, Restfulness, and Mental recovery could be grouped
Here is my sketch

SleepScoreFactors_sk.gif

2. Energy score factors page
Same idea, I think all 7 factor cards could be reduced to 4 major cards
- Sleep time average, Sleep time consistency, and Bed/wake consistency could be grouped
- Sleeping heart rate and Sleeping heart rate variability could be grouped
- Previous day activity and Sleep timing can still have its own card (not shown)
Here is the sketch

EnergyScoreFactors_sk.gif

I think this could help us comprehend or get a better view of all the health information. At least, it might help the visualization

0 Likes
1 Reply
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userZNnTdcqwZP ,

Thank you so much for your feedback (and visually comprehensive representation!).

Your thoughtful suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team