Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Sleep Data HR feature suggestion

(Topic created: 06-19-2023 09:38 AM)
GrandSlamsung
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Can we have heart rate avg data for the sleep period added to the sleep data screen in the Samsung health app?

I'm in the beta and the Samsung health app looks great with the information provided so far this would be a great addition.

7 Replies
Options
Suggestions
You asking you wanna know what your heart rate is during sleep right or average across sleep patterns?

If you have a samsung watch the heart rate is monitored periodically throughout the day. You can look up your heart rate in the settings during your sleep. You wanna see sleep and heart rate together that'll be awesome
GrandSlamsung
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It would be nice if they showed a graph during sleep only. I'd take something as simple as the avg heart rate value during the entire sleep session. I do see what you are saying about cross referencing your sleep session with the HR graph but all on the same screen would be helpful.
Very similar to sleep number. Sleep number app picture for reference.Screenshot_20230619_153831_SleepIQ.jpg
Options
Suggestions
That's look pretty cool nice app. But you are talking about adding the right pic to the left pic right? (Merging the steps to sleep graph)Screenshot_20230619_170841_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
GrandSlamsung
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Yeah that's it. Give you more clear insight on sleep heart patterns. Seems like that's a feature that would be beneficial. Hopefully not too much work since they already have the data like you've shown in your pictures.
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Suggestions

I noticed the sleep data there is Restless, Light, Motionless ... not Awake, REM, Light and Deep ... is that new in the Beta?

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
GrandSlamsung
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I don't think so. Mine is still showing awake/light/rem/deep values. Maybe it's different in other regions.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes