Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Stop making Dark Mode Widgets Transparent

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 02:01 PM)
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Please stop making widget transparent in dark mode when we set it to match dark mode state. It's annoying especially since I like my widgets to be opaque. I would love it if you added blur to your widgets when they are set to be slightly translucent but I really don't like the fully transparent look of the widgets when set between 90% and 10%. They definitely need background blur since everywhere else like the quick settings has blur added to it.
10 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Setting them to black at 100% opacity is also a possibility.
yepyep12
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Speak for yourself
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
they did šŸ‘
yepyep12
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
If they don't want it to be transparent anymore it effects everyone else if they take it away. So they aren't speaking for themselves only genius
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
How? When I set mine to match with dark mode, it keeps changing back to transparent even with it set to being 100% opacity.
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Mine was doing that after I updated to beta 4, but not before so I didn't know what you were alluding to in your post. Sorry.
Anyway, I cleared app cache and restarted my phone and then it was fixed
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Oh yeah sorry I didn't clarify, I don't want transparency removed but I want an option for blur and the ability to be opaque when matching dark mode.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Um, make it an option, because I like my widgets to be clear.. At all times... But I know that some should be opaque.. So. Make it an option.. Because I cannot stand the S health widget now, is hideous! I miss the clear one flowing into my background.. Now it has an ugly gray background šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜­
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yeah I just don't like when some widget are inconsistent from other Samsung widgets. If Samsung is making these widgets, they should all match each other.
0 Likes