Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Suggestions for media page

(Topic created: 09-12-2023 12:05 AM)
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
So someone had suggested earlier that we should be able to make any app be able to be used for the media page, which I totally love but I think it would be cool to be able to add multiple apps and widgets we like, almost like our own media page. 

I personally would love it to be able to use Pintrest, Flipboard, samsung TV plus app, the weather, calendar and a whole bunch more, just for ideas of what someone might like to have. 

It would be super cool to able to make our own page like how it was before but better. Kind of like combining the edge panel and the media page together to get something more personal. 

It's also about ease of access having what we want all together in one fun and organized space on our phone. 
It would be cool to have it be themed as well when we use a theme from the galaxy store. 
I miss how cool the phones looked when all the stock apps were decked out more when you applied a theme. 

Even using the daily board from the galaxy tablets would be really cool too. 
Also again it would be nice to be able to change the transparency like you can with the widgets, it would just make it feel more a part of the UI. 
2 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Members_Tj7Cyor
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I am in complete agreement with sunny28. I have been searching Google for a place to download or add features. Adding the word 'list' got me here. This is a fantastic idea. 

Even an alternative like official Samsung plug Ins that you can add to the media page would be nice, but sunny took it to the next level. I LOVE that idea. 

0 Likes