Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Text message

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 10:37 PM)
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Unrelated to One UI beta however I hope Samsung improves their text messaging. I hate how sometimes it takes up to 20 minutes to send a message. Nothing wrong with my wifi or data lol. Until Samsung can improve text messaging on Galaxy devices it'll help bring more customers to switch to Samsung. I have both iPhone and Samsung and my iPhone text messaging is more consistent however I like Samsung more. I want Samsung to succeed!!
18 Replies
Jordan2077
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
That's the one place I'd say samsung has to copy Apple, they got it right over there
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yep!! Samsung has came a long way from touch wiz to amazing One UI. They just got to improve on text messaging. I know they can do it!!!
ItzBrotein
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thank you, I thought I was the only one. Not just that, but the base samsung messaging app does not look ascetically pleasing at all. iMessage looks so much better. I wish samsung would take a risk and completely revamp the look
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree!!! Once Samsung makes their text messaging better they'll get more customer switchingšŸ™Œ
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
twenty minutes to send?

Something's rwong with your configuration.

Try Google Messages and see how it works
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
It's the same!! Yeah sometimes when texting on Samsung it takes so long to send or gives me an error saying "Messages has not been sent" I tried force stopping & clearing cache. Everything works fine now but it's just sometimes sending text message on Samsung isn't consistent.
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Google Messages even takes about 3 minutes to send a photo over MMS. Full Signal on 5G or over WiFi. Unsure of what causes that.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
hmmm ... I've never been lucky enough to experience a delay like this
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Try using Google messages from the play store, it's much more intuitive, and also has read receipts. Not sure if samsung messages has that now, I haven't used that app in months