Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Text message

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 10:37 PM)
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Unrelated to One UI beta however I hope Samsung improves their text messaging. I hate how sometimes it takes up to 20 minutes to send a message. Nothing wrong with my wifi or data lol. Until Samsung can improve text messaging on Galaxy devices it'll help bring more customers to switch to Samsung. I have both iPhone and Samsung and my iPhone text messaging is more consistent however I like Samsung more. I want Samsung to succeed!!
18 Replies
itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I prefer Samsung text messages and when I switch to Google messages not all my messages are transfered from my Samsung text messaging app. Also I have same problem with goggle messages. It's just not consistent as imessage which is why I want Samsung to focus and improve on!!
Rjmjr69
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree it is one area of is lacking very bad. My messages also take forever and the layout is old.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I've been using android messages for years. The Samsung messaging app has been a mess for years. Make sure to turn off chat features/RCS on Samsung messages first, then switch over to Android messages and turn on chat features!
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
How to turn on or off RCS? Ihave only this option in chat settings
Screenshot_20211029-075732_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20211029-075737_Messages.jpg
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I think RCS is carrier specific (?)
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Im with T-Mobile
0 Likes
King_Nick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I moved to google messages a while ago due to the app lagging badly.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @itsRickSung ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I had already talked about this before...I only use messaging 1 or 2 times a week and to be very honest, using messaging turns out to go to prehistory, I have tried using google messages and always the same , why??? because I use Telegram, I know that here in the United States the vast majority use normal or native messaging but...Telegram is 1 million light years ahead, use it even with 2 or 3 people and then enter Samsung message or Google ....you will cry.