Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

The Theme Store needs to go

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 08:31 AM)
00mbop
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I have switched from a OnePlus 7 pro which had os built in customization for its themes of the app icons that can be downloaded by the Google store and color choice. When I want to customize my app icons, I checked out the galaxy theme and its just terrible. All the options look like they came out of the android 4.0 days or just straight up gimmicky and tacky. No one probably uses it and they just don't match the path of the aesthetic android 12 is going for. So please samsung I don't mind if you rip off oxygen os's customization just at least stop giving a false hope of customization and get rid of the theme store.
10 Replies
sidd
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I 100% agree. The theme store is tacky.
Doctor3825
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Agreed. The theme store is frankly awful. I'd rather them just get rid of it. The themes are mostly ugly and only support samsung app icons anyway. So the icons that get themed are just out of place.
ZeroFourEightSix
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Agree :hundred_points:
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What are you talking about ! I love paying $1.99 to change my phone app icon and absolutely nothing else !
0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Absolutely horrible imo also never once used it. Another waste of space
0 Likes
Anthony232
Star
Options
Suggestions
It definitely needs to go now
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
The theme store is mostly composed of user-created content. Only a small portion of it has Samsung-made content. They won't terminate it as it still promotes user customization as One UI 4 aims to expand on.
0 Likes
usergNp1jLHkdM
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I use the themes all the time to change up things and not get bored with my phone. Customization is key to why we have android phones. Some developers in the store are awesome.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
With the new Icon in Good Lock and Color Theme...and I agreed with you, we don't need the Theme Store, the only good one are the Watch Faces.
0 Likes