Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Uninstall All Facebook/Meta apps

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 07:39 PM)
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
We MUST be able to complete uninstall and delete everything related to Facebook/Meta. 

*please fix the attachment. 

8 Replies
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
They can see and record EVERYTHING you do! Every app you use.Screenshot_20220830_085154_Facebook_1000001880_1661867514.jpg
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Spoiler most things on your phone does that. If you don't want your phone recording data get a flip phone
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
But most things we can uninstall easily.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Facebook, Google, apple, Samsung

None of them care that you are searching cat videos at 3am. Your carrier being another, so unless you are starting your own mobile network then someone is going to know what you are doing
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Still, would be nice to be able to uninstall whatever app we want.
0 Likes
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Although I completely agree with everything you've said and actually don't use ANY social media due that precise reason.

Unfortunately they're partners with Samsung and removing them AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Those apps should not be pre-installed period..
I just disabled meta app manager and meta (something that I can't remember)
This is the first time that I haven't installed Facebook or Messenger on a new phone..
As for privacy matters.. Well... starting with Samsung, then Google and the government they all collect our data, so it's hard to find a way to be private anymore...
**bleep** not even a flip phone is secure..
The Only Meta apps that I need to use are IG (cause I like it) and whatsapp (because well almost no one on my contacts list cares for Telegram)
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes