Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unsend/Edit after send

(Topic created: 09-06-2022 05:42 AM)
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Suggestions
We need a unsend or Edit after send function for messages. It's a thing now but we do not have this function on Samsungs.

I'm a faster texter and sometimes I move so fast and while it appears to be correct before I send, I tend to overlook or not catch some minor mistakes. Having the ability to correct these without having to send another message with "*" For correction would be so nice.

Just a though. I know alot of people I talk to with Samsung commly mention, And I agreed to mention it in beta. As I cant remember if it's been suggested thus far.

I love my Samsung!
7 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Like Telegram
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
Unlocked S22 Ultra Spectrum/Verizon great suggestion I would love this I have always wanted something like this and I would imagine many others would too especially them drunken texts😆🤣😂
MrBungle
Halo
Options
Suggestions
There would have to be an option to delay the message for a specific amount of time before the recipients receive the text in order for you to edit/undo. Otherwise, you can't undo their memory or reverse time. ...now that I would like to see.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Suggestions
Learn to slow down and proof read what you type. Why don't you save your message as a draft then open and read it. If is ok then send it.
0 Likes
CalCorCol
Star
Options
Suggestions
We're wanting to keep up with the times. Some of us are busy and slowing down isn't an option.

Plus... wait why am I explaining?

Learn to encougre and push for more exciting and innovative ways to telecommunicate. Samsung Galaxies are powerful devices and has always been feature packed, so learn to want better things for the future or learn to mind your business! Ok? Thank you.

I'm a grown man! And this is a beta, our ideas and suggestions are just that. I don't need personal feedback! Keep your comments Samnsung relevant!

You gon learn today.

I love my Samsung.
Joeyjoe
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I love my Samsung too!! 👍
0 Likes