Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Wake issue on watch 5 pro

(Topic created: 07-04-2024 09:58 AM)
userAbjgHJ2KtU
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

After updating my watch 5 pro to the new one UI 6, the transition has been mostly seamless. However, a few things haven't been working.

1. When I raise my wrist to look at my watch, there is no response when touching the screen anywhere (swiping, tapping, etc). I have to hit the home button or lower my wrist and raise it again to get it to work. This is really annoying.

2. When tracking bike workouts, the GPS goes crazy and it thinks I'm going 2000 mph. It doesn't do this when it auto records a workout, only when I start it manually.

3. When restarting the watch, it takes a long time to connect to my phone and create a stable connection. It goes through a period where it is locked, disconnected, on DND, and even when I unlock, it just locks again and is unresponsive. 

Other than that, I love the update. Maybe a small increase of battery drain but I really enjoy the new energy insights as well as the new font. And being able to see the spotify icon at the bottom when it's active is a great touch.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Justafew
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Same on my Watch 5 Pro for #1. Screen is unresponsive with raise to wake. However if you tap the screen or press the home button it then works. 

Lorr
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

I have the same issue

0 Likes
BJS03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

Me too. Ive been having issues with battery and my digital bezel after I updated my watch.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @userAbjgHJ2KtU

Thank you for your feedback on AOD, distance measurement, and connection issues. 

To help us better understand this issue, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Contact us > Error reports

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes