Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Weather app

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 08:23 AM)
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Hey Samsung, love the new animations in the weather app but wondering if you can go a bit further and do a whole scene like Google weather does but with obviously the samsung spin on it. 

It would also be nice to see more weather details and information without having to leave samsung weather app like how you click on a certain day it takes you right to the weather page on the internet. 

It would be nice to see the full weather info within the stock weather ui since it works great just keep it going, more information like a workable radar too and a regional temperature map and also information for the tides and the moon phases and when there are meteor showers would be super cool. would be a welcomed addition. 

Stay cool samsung the beta looks great so far with the animations and upgrades, keep up the great work.

3 Replies
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree HEAVILY with this opinion! I'm a photographer and weather is a very important role in what I do. I hate when I go to check the weather and have to wait an extra 10 seconds for a web page to load.

But when it comes to weather I love the Apple dark sky animations! You can literally see the raindrops/snow fall on the UI.
sunny28
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Been asking for the raindrops/snowfall thing for a while would be cool if they added clouds, ice, sun etc samsung could do a ton with this
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes