cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Would like an option to remove the new insight and interest section from the top of the Health dashboard

(Topic created: Thursday)
jcnote
Halo
Options
Suggestions

I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the new health interest info and the insights that are posted at the top of the Health homescreen in the phone app. However,  I would like an option to either not have that show or to be able to move it to the bottom.

For me personally it just takes up screen real estate and pushes off the main screen the info that I really want to see when i open the app. It is not configurable when you edit home to either remove it or to move it down on the screen. I also tried going to change Health Interest and there is no option not to choose one. 

3 Replies
userq2P407fw7m
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Yes please. Enough with all the **bleep** and bloated information crowding the app. We want a clean interface with ONLY the important data. While we are at it I would like to disable the "Fitness" Tab and all it's notifications which I find annoying and useless. 

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @jcnote

Thank you for your suggestions on Health app (along with your suggestion about notification šŸ™‚). 

Our developers and teams are aware of the Health app concerns and will decide to implement if the concept matches with the development. 

As always, please provide us any suggestions / discussions you encounter during Beta. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userrTX9vxlCzw
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Don't want insights at the top of home page.  I want a clean interface with only metrics I've chosen

0 Likes